Thursday, March 11, 2010

明天是我的生日!

So my midterms went…okay. I am just glad that they are over.

On Tuesday, I went to Macau. My Chinese teacher announced in our class that there was an American professor visiting and he was looking for non Asian students to be in an educational video. I thought it would be fun so I met with the professor and got picked to be in the movie! It was just me and another professor from CUHK who went. We left at 4:00 pm, shot for about 10 minutes. I just talked with the professor while the other professor video taped. And the best part was that it didn’t matter what we said because our voices are going to be dubbed over with native Chinese speakers. I guess American teachers do not want their students to hear anything but perfect Chinese. After walking around Macau, he treated us to dinner and then we headed back to Hong Kong. He said he would be done editing around September and will send me a copy of the video. I can’t wait to finally hear myself speaking perfect Chinese!

Tomorrow is my birthday so a bunch of us are going to Korean Barbeque in Tsim Sha Tsui and then out to Lan Kwai Fong to celebrate me being 21!!! Then on Saturday, me and a few girls are going to Shenzhen in China to a 24 hour spa were we get two hour massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, all you can eat ice cream, pools and baths, and a bed to sleep in all for around $200 Yuan! It is going to be an excellent way to celebrate my birthday. I can’t wait.
Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment