Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Backpacking!! Woohoo!

I cannot believe that my journey in Hong Kong has pretty much come to an end.  Tomorrow I have my last final, and then I am leaving to go backpacking around the mainland for an entire month!  I have put so much planning into this trip and feel so prepared that the only thing I am worried about is how I am going to pack.  During my trip, I am also going to meet up with Sarah Chappel!

Because China has blocked many websites, I will not be able to access Facebook or Google, which includes my Email.  This also means I will not be able to blog along the way, so when I come home, expect a months worth of blogging (of course I will not be able to do it in one blog, it will probably take me several). Below, I have posted a link to a map I created which includes specific travel detains and some things I plan to do along the way.

China Backpacking Trip

Now, I am going to go paint my toenails red for good luck!  See you in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment