Friday, March 26, 2010

"A bird may love a fish, signore, but where will they live?"

So since I don't have school on Fridays, I decided to venture out into the city today. I found a free one hour class on feng shui on the internet, but when I got to the building, I couldn't find it: there were no signs and the guy working there didn't know any English or Mandarin. I decided to leave and went to Mong Kok East to explore the Flower Market, Bird Park, and Goldfish Market. Here are some pictures.

All of the flowers were so colorful.

There were TONS of orchids.  And I don't know what that plant on the left is but it looks cool.

I don't know what these are either, but they look kind of like peonies, and I love peonies.

Another plant I have never seen before. 

The bird park was more of a bird market.  This actually made me happy because my chances of getting pooped on drastically went down.

There were thousands of birds chirping.

I really like these cages. 

Also at the bird market, they sold bags of crickets. 

Goldfish.  I wanted to buy one.  Unfortunately I left my fish bowl back in Washington.

Do you see the albino one?  Ghaans Jr. maybe?

 Water plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment